We are a bag manufacturer/wholesaler and retailer located in Toyooka City, the leading bag-manufacturing area in Japan. Started operations in 1824, we have been providing the bag to the users for over 190 years, corresponding to the history of the bag industry of Toyooka.
Our credo is to prosecute futuristic challenges in creating the bag whilst thinking highly of the industrial history and tradition.
- Company Name
- ENDO LUGGAGE CO., LTD.
- Genichiro ENDO, President
- Head Office
- 10-2 Motomachi, Toyooka City, Hyogo Pref., Japan 668-0026
- Factory Headquarters
- 399-7 Nakakage, Toyooka City, Hyogo Pref., Japan 668-0013
TEL +81 796 23 0180
FAX +81 796 23 0180
- Tokyo Branch Office
- Ace Yanagibashi 1Fl., 1-2-11 Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo Japan 111-0052
- Osaka Branch Office
- 3-2-7 802 Minami-Kyuhojimachi, Osaka City, Osaka Japan 541-0058
- 200 million yen (as of July 31 2017)
- Number of Employees
- 45 (as of July 31 2017)
- Fiscal Year
- July 1 to June 30 of the following year
- Main Business Activities
- Bag manufacturing/wholesale and export/import
- TAJIMA SHINKIN BANK, The Tajima Bank, Ltd., Toyooka Corporate Business Office, SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION
- Start operations at Toyooka as a wicker trunk merchandiser
- From 1920s to 1940s
- Started business of fibre bags. Became the first to deal in the products, which had been developed in Toyooka. Expanded business channels to Korea, China and Taiwan to lead the local industries of Toyooka
- Established HOKUTAN, affiliate instead of private companies due to Price Control Act
- Established ENDO Kakichiro Shoten, private company immediately after the two World Wars
- GEN’S CREATIVE, Planning Division started.
Release of various original products with high functionality.
- Opened Tokyo Branch Office
- Established Osaka Sales Division
- Relocated Head Office to current location for extension of building
- Upgraded Osaka Sales Division to Osaka Branch Office